Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands

BTCNews has this charming photo of our President, and elsewhere this suggestion for dealing with dunning e-mails from the Democratic Party.
I wrote back to tell her that if she can explain to my satisfaction why the president named walking tumor Alan Simpson to head a wholly unnecessary deficit reduction commission, and why the president thinks he has the authority to assassinate US citizens on his own say-so, I will send her $5 by midnight Tuesday despite being on a fixed income of the sort that Alan Simpson despises. She probably gets a lot of email but since she doesn’t spend a lot of time sending it I’m hoping she’ll find the time to respond to mine before the Tuesday midnight deadline. I want to help!
I want to help, too! I want to help Barack Obama return to private life and a cozy cell in the Hague, next to George W. Bush.