Sunday, November 28, 2010

Who Knows Where the Time Goes?



I have no idea why I got so little done the past several days, despite a four-day Thanksgiving break. As usual when a holiday approaches, I had grandiose plans for reading, writing, watching movies, and visiting friends. I did manage to visit friends, which is probably the best use I could have made of the time, but that's about all. I watched the pilot episode of Glee and decided it was worth watching. Oh, and shopping: the going wasn't tough, but I didn't let that stop the tough from going shopping. I spent way too much on DVDs and books. (One factor probably was the knowledge that I've written 300 posts already this year, and something in my brain said I could stop awreddy.)

Anyway, it's back to work tomorrow, and that will probably get me back into the groove. There are a lot of things I want to write, and they'll have to be written on the run instead of at leisure.